Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Portable battery bank

After my construction efforts I wanted to find a small compact battery to give me a bit of "weekend charge" for my mobile.

As you see from the photo,  this new box is about the size of my phone but thicker.  It has a 13ah capacity, charges up via a mini USB port the same as all my other kit & can charge up 2 gadgets at a time.. One at 1a, and one at 2.1a.  It even charges my new laptop.

Stats wise:

Phone battery (Samsung note two) 3ah
Laptop (asus t100) 8.3

So I can charge the phone 4 times or the pc 1.5 times.

Unfortunately I bought it at Amazon perpetuating their reign of slave labour & tax avoidance my only excuse is that a gadget this esoteric nature is hard to come by otherwise. 

If you are interested the link is http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00D76LQ02

No comments:

Post a Comment